Here today I will give you some tips about how to run Laravel project on local using XAMPP or WAMP server.
For Windows users, there are some steps to do first,
- Download XAMPP or WAMP server
- Download Composer, for Laravel package control, you can download from the below link, Composer download link: https://getcomposer.org/download/When you completed the installation of the composer you can check from your windows CMD,
Write composer hit ENTER on your cmd which looks like this,
- Next, Download Git Bash from a given link for running composer, Git: https://git-scm.com/downloads
Now, Windows, Linux, and macOS users can continue from the below steps.
- Run the XAMPP or any server on your system, open PHPMYADMIN or database, and create the database named with
- Pull or download the Laravel project from Git.
- On the Laravel project package, you can see the .enc.example file which is inside your root directory. Rename
.envSo, open a command prompt and write the following command mv .env.example .env.
- Open the console and cd to the root directory of your project.
php composer.phar install.
php artisan key:generate
php artisan migrate
php artisan db:seedrun seeders, if any.
php artisan serve.
After completing all these things, on your browser running the project look like this,
Above is the complete article that helps to set up your Laravel project locally.
Solution of, How to run Laravel project on local.